Travelling in a group means that for your safety and that of the other Trans’Alpes members you must:
- Respect the French Highway Code.
- In particular, respect the speed limits when going through villages (30, 50 or 70 kmph zones).
- Respect safety distances between motorbikes.
- Respect other road users and cyclists especially.
- Lower your speed and acceleration when on a slippery road surface or when it is raining.
Just pleasure, only pleasure!
«Peace in Mind»
Make sure that your motorbike has a complete service check before you tackle the Trans’Alpes and that your tyres are in perfect condition.